12/05/2016

Experience



Experience is a very interesting topic because every person has his/her own vision of it. There are so many definitions of experience and philosophy divides it in some groups: physical, mental, emotional, spiritual, vicarious and virtual experience. But I think that there are just 2 types of knowledge of life: “cheap” experience and “expensive” experience.

To be clear, “cheap” experience is knowledge that you’ve got easily or without serious losses in your state of mind. “Expensive” experience is always associated with great losses of time, emotions or even money, which need to be eliminated. My dad always finishes his speeches connected with commenting different situations in my life with the phrase: “This experience was cheap for you.” or ““My dear, this experience you’ve got for a very expensive price.”. 



As for me the best way to get as much life experience as possible is just to be considerate towards your possibilities. We even do not recognize how many important possibilities we reject every day. You never know where hides the possibility, which is ready to change your life once and forever.


My last two days were full of unexpected events, which gave me great practical knowledge. I was invited to take part in debates at XX Edition of European Days in University in Katowice. The topic was close to me - “Is Poland a country for young people?”. It was a great opportunity to try myself in public speaking. I took everything into consideration and concluded that I have no fear of publicity, but still I have to take some courses in speech training. I’m very grateful to my University for such a great opportunity.

A day later I had an chance to visit a conference “Kobieta na Szpilkach”, dedicated to ladies in business. There were lots of excellent workshops about personal brand creation and its presentation in paying business. One of the speakers, Justyna Liber, was very authentic and explained that there is a state of mind called “flow”. Flow is a feeling when you’re absolutely happy with everything you do. Her conclusion was: “Hey, guys, turn your flow into a cash flow!” 

 

The curious thing is that to both of these events I was invited because organizers liked my account on Facebook. So you never know when such a simple thing like your account in social media will help you to get new connections and knowledge. 

Be creative, look around and #getinspiredbyantonina.

No comments:

Post a Comment