16/08/2016

1/2 anniversary

Yesterday was the first little anniversary in the Communication Office, where I work. I would never believe if someone told me a year ago that I will work at University. I had a dream to teach at University. Today my job is connected with the quality of education. After the interview, I didn’t even expect to get this job.  I think I was inspired by the difference between Ukrainian and Polish education systems. I really love studying here and I want to continue my studies as a PhD student.
This post is not about me, it’s about our “dream team”. I won’t write sweet things about you, guys. Just truth... :) I can’t realize that a half of a year has already passed. I really love you, guys! I want you to know that I’m happy to come to our office every day. We have a nice and pleasant atmosphere. We’re ready to help each other no matter what time it is, is it a weekend or a holiday - we always keep in touch. I was scared to create a Blog but your encouragement made me feel so self-confident. Today I even want to create my own web-site. So, as for me, WE are a great team. We are really like a family, we have common happiness or, sometimes, even sadness. If someone is ill, everyone wants to help. If some have success in any field of life, we are always very proud. Here is a photo of our team on Silesia Days.

Notes not about the topic: in the last few weeks I got some information from different people that their friends like my Blog or that I really inspired someone. Please, if you like my Blog or you have some remarks, if you want to know something or even just to go for a coffee with me, WRITE  to me! I would be glad to get any feedback from you.

My e-mail: antoninalitinska@gmail.com 
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/tonya.litinskaya 

Be creative, look around and #getinspiredbyantonina .


2 comments:

  1. Proud of you my lovely Tonechka!!!👏👏👏👏💪💪💪🎉🎉🎉🎉💗💗💗😘😘😘

    ReplyDelete