20/07/2016

Limitations of thinking

Today I want to write something about limitations in our brains and how not to spare yourself. I want to start from a short story how I’ve decided to write this post. Last 3 months I had a very responsible and active time when I had no time for thinking, for philosophy, I was just nonstop solving my everyday problems and even hadn’t understood yet, that I graduated and now I have a lot of  new goals to achieve. I realized that I have no inspiration, I had no ideas for the blog and sometimes even thought that my soul is empty. It was a perfect time to fall in love and I’ve done it. I was flying like a butterfly, but still, there was no inspiration. Once my soul friend called me and said: “Hey, baby, what’s happened, you are so calm, someone died?”. I laughed and told that I’m in love, but now I know, that right answer was: “Yes, my freedom is dead!”.
I’ve already told you about limitations in our way of thinking. Destruction of this limitation will open you million new possibilities. You have to feel freedom every second of yours. I don’t mean leave your boyfriend/husband/girlfriend/wife and go crazy. Freedom is the way of thinking, everything in this World is conditional. We created this conditions and now we’re suffering from them. Society is a system of conditions, but try to imagine that everything in the World is for free, money is just pieces of paper. Your main treasure is your emotions. We are set of cells, they are just atoms, atoms are energy, so we are just energy. Create positive energy and everything in your life will get in right(for you) order. If something would happen in your life and you will lose everything, even pants, what will you have? Most of you will answer: “Nothing!”. I will tell: “My memories...”. Try to live, like it’s the last day in your life. To live like it’s the last day don’t mean to skydive every day or do something crazy every day, just to take pleasure of every moment in your routine life. But surprise yourself from time to time, be groundbreaking, sometimes our actions have to be on the verge of insanity to feel the taste of life.

"A loving relationship is one in which the loved one is free to be himself — to laugh with me, but never at me; to cry with me, but never because of me; to love life, to love himself, to love being loved. Such a relationship is based upon freedom and can never grow in a jealous heart."

Be creative, look around and #getinspiredbyantonina

No comments:

Post a Comment