30/06/2016

Small art every day


If you have a total mess in your head, try not to take care and just for a minute. Life is too fast, the rhythm of the big city is making your life very routine. If you understand that you have nothing(mentally) to share, take a day-off. I’ve done it yesterday (hope, that my boss doesn’t read it;)).
After all this graduation stuff, I really had to put all my thoughts together as a puzzle


 First part of my day-off I walked around a new district in my city looking for a decoration shop.

It was funny, I was making Selfie-videos with new interesting buildings. One of them was covered by ivy, this is my house of dreams. After a long What’sApp talk with my friend in Starbucks (best place to spend time along and yourself like a hipster) I was so inspired that I decided to make some art by my own.








 I asked my friend to help me and after some shopping and dinner, I came to her home. Till 2 a.m. I was making the photo album for my Family. The topic of the album is “Our 2 years in Poland”.








Here are the results of my creative work that I've spent numerous ours on. Hope, that my family will enjoy and estimate my creativity.


This post is very short, but the main idea is very easy. Don’t hurry up. Live full life. Be creative and make small art every time you can. You will be very proud of yourself and other people will be inspired by you or just pleased if you will do something cute for them.




Be creative, look around and #getinspiredbyantonina

No comments:

Post a Comment