20/06/2016

My friends – my everything


As you know, here in my blog, I’m writing my thoughts taken from my own experience, so it doesn’t mean you have to agree with my opinion.

After this very friendly weekend, I want to tell you my big love to my friends. There are 7 billion different people in the World. Some of them are my friends, and I love you, guys, really, if you read this, I really love you, you’re my family. 

Friendship for most people is a combination of affection, loyalty, love, respect, and trust. The general traits of a friendship include similar interests, mutual respect and an attachment to each other, and in order to experience friendship, you need to have true friends.
Friendship can mean different things to different people. For some people, it is simply the trust that someone will not hurt you. For others, it might be unconditional love or just normal companionship. Whatever your own definition is, friendship is often considered as a mutual and agreeable relationship between two individuals, and that’s a good thing, as it has been said that a person who finds a true friend has found a priceless treasure.

As for me, there is no definition of friendship. Every person plays his/her special role in my life and I’m unbelievably grateful to all people I’ve ever met. Some of them are my soul’s friends, some are just “fellow-travellers”, but the thing I’ve exactly defined is there are no needless people on the road of your life.  I think we are supposed just to accept people the way they are, love them anyway.  

Last month was very fast and stressful and I was very happy to stop this weekend for 2 days. The whole weekend I had meetings with my friends and I’m so happy to start this week after such warm days full of friendly laughing.     

I’m able to conclude happily that people in my life are so nice to me that I really don’t know why I’m such a lucky person. My own happiness recipe is just to be a frank person and generate only positive energy. My experience claims that following these simple instructions you will be surrounded by people who are very kind to you. Even if you have a bad day(everyone has), you will have people to share it with you. On the other hand, happy emotions are multiplied with real friends. 

Inspiration of next week and the whole life : your friends. 
Advice of the day: send the people you love simple message explaining how you appreciate him/her. 

Be creative, look around and #getinspiredbyantonina


2 comments:

  1. Thanks God for such a good friend as you!!! Love you Tonichka.)) you are special one💗💗😘

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love you too, my dear))) thank you for our friendship))

      Delete