05/04/2016

One week of Healthy life


Today I ask you to be proud of me. A week has passed since I’ve started eating just healthy food in small portions 5 times a day. I can’t promote this way of nutrition because everyone has his own organism and own reaction on different types of diet. But I’m absolutely convinced that I’m feeling super lightly and every day I wake up full of energy and ready to do great things. My friend inspired me when I was in Odessa! I was shocked by her result and decided that I’m able to do it as well.
So the system is simple. I go to gym at least 4 times a week. I have 3 main meals and 2 secondary small meals. I don’t eat bread and anything that contains flour. I don’t eat sugar at all. The main rule is to eat small portions 200-250 grams per meal. I don’t advice to eat fruits and vegetables after 4 p.m. And don’t eat after 6 p.m. in case you go to bed at 10 p.m. As a secondary meal I advice fruits or salads. As usual you have to drink 2 litters of water per day; no coffee, no milk, no juices from supermarkets - just fresh juices or green tea. Sport depends on yourself, what is comfortable for you. Someone likes running, someone likes swimming, someone can’t live without yoga. Tastes differ. The most important is discipline – 4 times a week at least. I guarantee that you will feel very proud of yourself.

Inspiration of the day : examples of your healthy friends 

Advice of the day : throw out of the window your donut/candy/bar of chocolate and do to gym/park/swimming pool 


Be creative, look around and #getinspiredbyantonina

No comments:

Post a Comment