11/04/2016

Some practical advises how to stop planning and start doing.




The whole Thursday evening I was thinking about how many things I have to do in the nearest 2 months and was sitting and thinking: “How can I even start and what do I have to start from?”. One day latter I decided to go on a small one day trip. On Sunday I went to Krakow and I was walking the whole day with my friend, we were talking and looking around. Krakow is a very beautiful city, after 26 km of total inspiration I understood how to start acting. Here some small advices how to stop planning and make actions. 

   1.      Take a rest for one day. Look around, do what you like the most (walk, visit a museum, eat something tasty, climb on a mountain, etc.) 

    2.      Clean up your flat/room/house. It will help you to concentrate. If don’t want to start do something, you start do lots of things like segregation of your clothes, washing windows,etc.


  
          3. Make a detailed plan with the help of notebook or dashboard or even a piece of paper. The most important thing is that it has to be detailed, even sign hours of doing those things. And as I wrote before: if you want to write essay for example in size of 20 pages don’t try to write the whole essay in one evening or in two days, divide into some comfortable for you groups(2/3/4/5 pages) and make little steps every day. Very important to sign it in time-table in concrete time, not like I will write it in the evening after work. 

     

      First 3 steps I made in one day, so can do it as well.   

4. You need discipline, so the best way to do it is sport. For example I have to go to gym 4 times a week, and I sign it in time-table at those days, which are comfortable for me this week and in those signed hours go to gym.  
   5. “Reward yourself”. If 5 days you following your plan step by step , put in your time-table things you like to do, but do not to prevent from thing which are obvious to be done. For example put in your daily schedule an hour to read favourite book with the cup of coffee/tea in favourite cafe or at home. If you love films and go to cinema every week put it in your time-table. It depends on your hobbies.  
   
 
      
      The whole this post was made to explain you that when you will make time-table you will have enough time to do everything, but normally we do lots of unnecessary things or don’t do anything updating Facebook, Twitter, Imstagram, etc. I know some people who are watching serial for 5-6 hours a day. So we have to organise our time to increase its efficiency.  


Be creative, look around and #getinspiredbyantonina




No comments:

Post a Comment