04/04/2016

City of faces



Today I want to write about our surrounding and its influence on our mood. A week ago I was convinced that there is no influence between city where I live and my current mood. I was reasoning during seating in cafe in my native town (Odessa) and made a conclusion that I am the source of my own inspiration and nice decorations around me just make my life and Instagram a little bit more beautiful. This topic is a very interesting for me because I’m a traveller and sometimes after my trip I think that I would be happy to live in that country but... And lots of “but” don’t even give me a possibility to try.  This weekend I spent with my family and understood that city is very important for me. People are decisive factor for me. After that on my way back home in train I met a woman that started conversation with me about cities, people, etc. She told me so many nice things, I even felt a little confused, but she inspired me so much that this morning I got up with the thought that I want to change everything in my life. And now I’m in process of making a detailed plan and also hope that positive way of thinking will as usual surprise me. I always want something but as a result get something even better. I believe that it happens because of positive way of thinking. So I wish you all to find your right place where you will be inspired. Maybe this lady changed my life, don’t close yourself to other people, you can get lots of inspiration from other people. 
 
Inspiration of the day : listen to yourself 


Advice of the day : try to find youк place and do little steps to your right place everyday 

Be creative, look around and #getinspiredbyantonina

No comments:

Post a Comment