31/03/2016

Miracles



This post is dedicated to my friend Anna Bolgova.
  
Today I want to tell you about faith and miracles. I absolutely convinced that they are connected. I was inspired by the film “Miracles of heaven” and I was crying during the whole film. 

As for me miracles are around us every day.  Kind people, who help us even if we don’t ask, are miracles. Children for me are the best and the lightest miracles. They are like a white pieces of paper and they have so much faith. Everyone has his own faith - someone believes in God, someone in himself, etc.
  
 Miracle is an effect of your faith. You can believe in everything you want, the most important to feel safety and happiness. Do whatever you want just try not to hurt anyone else. Feel free and do everything that makes you happy. Don’t forget to tell your family and you friends how much you love them(I will remind you about it all the time). Believe in yourself and in your dreams or goals. And I am absolutely assured that the power of your faith will make lots of miracles for you. 

Inspiration of the day : the power of faith  


Advice of the day: watch the film ”Miracles of heaven”  

Photo credit : https://www.flickr.com/photos/annavmaria/albums/72157651450821221/page1

Be creative, look around and #getinspiredbyantonina

4 comments:

  1. Oh, small world :) It's funny to find blog of someone you know xD

    This movie carries a message that is downright irresponsible. I don't have a problem with Chirstian movies aimed at a Christian market. However, this movie suggests that prayer is a superior mean to cure a illness, than doctors who are presented as arrogants who don't understand a mother's intuition or faith.

    And it's not like we never heard of story like that, which turned out to be false
    http://www.denverpost.com/nationworld/ci_27338467/boy-says-he-lied-about-going-heaven-basis

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so gratefull for your opinion, and thank ou for an article.I think that sometimes such stories help us to believe in miracles, in ourselves, in our goals!

      Delete
  2. Cool blog BTW

    ReplyDelete