12/03/2016

Castle of Dreams



They say that home is your castle. I absolutely agree. Yesterday I was coming home after hard last working day and when I was at Central Railway Station, I decided to buy tickets to my parents. The hour before I was talking to them and thought that I want to hug them so much. A few minutes latter I stopped and realized that my dream has to come true even if I have no means for it. I called to my friend Mary, asked her to lend me some money and now I’m writing this post from my castle.

 I don’t want to show you rich beautiful life, I just want you to understand that everything is possible and restrictions are only in our heads. We have no limits, just trust me, you can do everything you want, just make your spirit free. One very wise man once told me what everything in the World is for free and I thought that he is crazy because he is shopping everyday for money. Now I understand what he was talking about. You have an unlimited soul and human source. Use it. Try and never stop! I really believe in it. And I’m sending you all love and light I have in my soul. 

Be brave and passionate. Follow your dreams

This is the face of my soul. I think in my last life I was looking this way. 

Inspiration of the day: you and your castle  

Advice of day: no limits do what you want


Be creative, look around and #getinspiredbyantonina

No comments:

Post a Comment