04/03/2016

Flawless Friday

Don’t know why but during last few days I thought about people, their appearance, souls, etc. Two days ago one man came to my office, told some words I even didn’t listen because I was charmed by sincerity of his smile. The strangest thing is that lots of people are recognizing that man by this “flaw” but I actually fell in love with him. I came home and told my friend about him, she was laughing. After some reasoning I understood that in people who surrounds me “flaws” I love the most. Everybody in the world is ashamed by something (appearance), but they don’t understand that they are special. You are special and you have to tell your family and friends that they’re beautiful. Look at person who’s near you now. Do you see something special? I’m sure the answer is YES, so tell him/her about it!
Inspiration of the day: “flaws”
Advice of the day: realize that you’re unique and help your friends to realize it too
To see how charming are “flaws” will help you one Bird’s works : http://www.annaromaria.com/#!Faces-of-the-center/c1efw/562a52470cf258da0e9069a4
Be creative, look around and #getinspiredbyantonina.

No comments:

Post a Comment