30/03/2016

Writing a book

The whole last week I was in Odessa and had a great time there. During my holidays I was observing people around me, their behaviour and lifestyle. As well I was thinking about myself, made some summaries, because I’m now in a period of changes. In a short time I will graduate from university and I decided to make my dreams come true. One thing in my life’s “to-do-list” is to write a book. I was talking about that for 2 years and nothing has been done yet. During a long walking trip with my friend and her song we were talking about everything and started discussing our dreams. She shared with me an absolutely amazing life-hack. If you want to start something new, everyday do something small for your final goal. This theory explains the new system of learning foreign languages “5 words a day”. She told me that she wants to start going to gym again but she has a small son, so she walks fast with her son 30 minutes a day. I decided to write small texts everyday even on a napkin in a cafe and in some time these texts will turn into my own book. So don’t try to change everything in one moment - it can be stressful for you. Do little steps every day. For example, I can’t stop studying and working at University (dream job, I’ll write about it someday) just for writing my book but I can write little text every day about the most important things for me.

Inspiration of the day : our friends (listen to them). 

Advice of the day: think about your dream (goal) and project your little-steps-plan.


Be creative, look around and #getinspiredbyantonina

1 comment: