15/03/2016

Spanish Tuesday

I love thinking about something for hours and it can actually be everything. I can for example look on someone and reasoning that is he/she is thinking, what does he/she do every day, etc.  
What I understood today is that everybody is waiting for weekend during the whole week, so most of our active time we are just waiting for something. Most of us are so happy in Friday: “Weekend is coming, Hallelujah!”. After that the whole weekend we are laying in bed, watching TV or checking Facebook and BUM – Monday. So today I’m asking you to stop waiting for something and making your every day funny and positive. I can help you. My proposition for today – Spain , let’s act like we are in Spain. Let’s wear colourful clothes, our favourite red lipstick and after hard working day cook your favourite simple dish, open a bottle of wine and  Voilà  you have a typically Spanish afternoon. Colour you life the way you want, nobody will do it instead of you.

Inspiration of the day : red lipstick  

Advice of the day : Tuesday can be a holiday as well as Friday or Saturday  


Be creative, look around and #getinspiredbyantonina

No comments:

Post a Comment