06/03/2016

Talent of life living



Today I’m writing unusual post. In my new series called “Talent of life living” I will ask people of different professions, nationalities and religions about their recipe of happiness. I ask them just two simple questions: What is your source of inspiration? How did you find yourself?
Today at 6 a.m. I’ve talked to one of the funniest girls ever, - photographer from Odessa, currently living in Israel - Julianna Rusina. So today my character answered my questions this way:
“If you ask me why I’ve started being interested in photography, the answer would probably sound funny - because I never knew how to paint, but considered myself being an artists. The first person, who helped me in realizing that was my grandfather, who had an old photo-camera. I remember my first photo shoot, I was 11 and my younger sister helped me as a model. Since that time I always hold a camera in my hands, because my surrounding inspires me and I can't help myself from taking pictures. On the early stages of my photography career I was under the influence of noir style photography, I preferred darker moments of everyday life : drug-addict people, prostitutes, drag-queens in Thailand etc. Time has passed and today I am a passionate believer, that photographers of our generation should create art without further context , we need a tradition for long form storytelling. Today I am not trying to invent something unique , I go with picturesque views of my native city Odessa, I take pictures of Israel soldiers and faces of people , who mean something to me. I switched bohemian vibe to the mountain silence where I can gather my thoughts to create something truly beautiful .”  



    Her way of photographing people admires me the most, because I can see the soul of a person caught by camera.


 
     The thing I love the most in her works is that they’re black and white (my favourite technique in photography).



Advice of the day : try to find yourself, you never know when you’ll catch inspiration of your life. 



Be creative, look around and #getinspiredbyantonina.



 





2 comments:

  1. Life living talent is masterpiece and I believe that more and more people will have this talent in order to simply be happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Denny Rush, thank you for your comment)) i absolutely agree with you)) Have a great day)) #getinapiredbyantonina

    ReplyDelete