10/03/2016

Little Friday

 They say Thursday is a little Friday . 

My day has started from the phone call to my soul friend and the most sarcastic person in the world. He is my guru in trolling people and he has absolutely perfect sense of humour. Our talk made me feel so positive. I really can’t stop smiling and even now I’m typing and keep on smiling. This is the conformation of fact that we stand in need of other people. 

I have a friend who insists that there is no need in people because they will just hurt you sooner or later. If you have such a person in your life, just hug him/her and give all the love you’re able to give. 

I’m strictly concerned that all the love you have in your soul you have to give to your family and friends. I always smile going somewhere because I believe that there is a stranger who needs some light so much that your little smile can save his day or even his whole life.

 I deeply believe in butterflies effect. That is the reason why I’m living my every day like the last one! Trust me, happiness and love are the keys to every door in the World.

Inspiration of the day: smiling people

Advise of the day: don"t plan, buy tickets to somewhere (Thursday is a day of chip tickets) 

Be creative, look around and #getinspiredbyantonina

No comments:

Post a Comment