06/03/2016

New start


People are obsessed of starting something new from Monday, in the beginning of next month or of the next year… Most of us starts doing sports and eating healthy food. My Monday Instagram is full of smoothies, starting new detox programs and different sport challenges. Some of us want to start dancing, playing piano or to get singing lessons but it will be one day. This  “one day” is the worst thing ever. I know it from my own experience. I wanted to start this blog more than a year ago and thought I’m not ready, nobody will read it and bla bla bla… I even mentioned this idea on my wish board 2015, but the year had past and nothing was done. A week ago my boss made an organizational meeting of our office and told me to create my blog because she likes my Instagram and in two day I’ve done it. It was Wednesday the 2nd of March. Not Monday, not 1st of March and not even the 1st of January.

Inspiration of the day : you and your wishes.
Advise of the day; start now (even if you’re reading it and eating donut, but wanted to start a new detox program – eat your donut and start it right now).


This post is dedicated to my friend Anna-Maria who has learnt me to run the life in my own way and to follow my dreams. Be creative, look around and #getinspiredbyantonina

1 comment:

  1. Nice to be visiting your blog once more, it has been months for me. Well this article that ive been waited for therefore long. i want this article to finish my assignment within the faculty, and it has same topic together with your article. Thanks, nice share. buy instagram likes instant delivery

    ReplyDelete