03/03/2016

Thursday inspiration



Today my morning has started from the #sandwichcoffee (obvious option) and from website of my super talented friend Anna-Maria looking for some photos of my inspiration. For some weeks I will use photos of my friends, because I’m still learning how to explain my thoughts with the help of the camera.  
Inspiration of the day - raw food and natural flowers.
Advise of the day: go to wine bar ( there are lots of them in every city) and have a soul evening.
Even if you don’t have someone to join you, do it by your own and feel the delight of yourself. This is a kind of therapy, use it depending on your needs. Some people are surrounded by crowds of people, so Thursday evening is a great chance to turn off the phone, to drink a glass of favourite wine and think about next trip, book or people you love. Haven’t seen your friends for ages? – Call them right now and have the greatest Thursday in  your life!
 No matter what will do today, listen to your soul and follow your dreams. Be creative, look around and #getinspiredbyantonina.
Photo Credit : http://www.annaromaria.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment